Thursday 20 October 2011

Felines

Marmite and Tofi, my two "baby girls", about 9 months old and rescued from the local Animal Welfare.



Tootoo and Amy, both rescued too. Pretty little Amy (my "fluffy girl") went missing while we were renovating our kitchen.



Tofi is the most loving of them all. She'll give you a head-butt for love and attention - we hope she doesn't grow out of it. Here, she was about 6 to 8 weeks old, just after we got her...



Tofi again, very curious about the candle....



With consequences... poor little thing...hiehie..



Toots (Tootoo) is a real model, always striking a good pose for the camera..



I still haven't managed to take a good picture of Marmite - since she's all black and always blinking when I take a shot, I don't have a good one of her yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...