Sunday 19 February 2012

Sitting pretty

When we renovated our kitchen, we were looking around for ages before we found chairs that were perfect for us. A year later and I'm looking around in magazines and on-line at some decorating and furniture websites to find the lovely chairs below.

I saw this fabulous seat here , and I just love the colour; it would look very nice in my kitchen.


This one is a must have too..




Oh, I love this one too...



And not to mention this...



This one is "funny" too, but I can see it somewhere in my house....


Finding chairs for our homes has never been as nice as it is today, with such a variety of stunning chairs and seats to choose from. I love a fun, funky style and I'm almost tempted to change my chairs every few months.... (sigh...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...