Sunday 11 March 2012

sweet peach blog

I stumbled upon this blog several times via Pinterest and the creativity and eye for detail from this group of talented people just never ceases to amaze me.


I LOVE the headboard and different pictures and frames on the wall in this photo.



Using maps as wallpaper is such a genius idea and gives a real vintage feel, especially with that lovely coat rack to finish it off so nicely. And what about that lovely staircase; the yellow paper is just too divine!



A friend of mine is expecting, and this is a darling idea for a nursery wall. Her preferred theme for the nursery is hearts and birds, so I'll be sure to pass this idea on to her!!



I love the idea of the polaroids on the cable attached with little clips. The picture frame with a multitude of photo's behind the bed is fabulous too, don't you think?



This blog is definitely one to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...