Tuesday 22 May 2012

Love Enamel

Okay; I know it was just the other day that I posted about enamel stuff, but I just love it so much!!! Just look at what I've found now.....

I just LOVE this enamel coffee pot and plate; it's soooo cute!!


From the Cath Kidston online store, here


from local blogger in Stanford here
(i LOVE)


from Vamp Furniture blog, over here



this is just to DIE for!!
from HAPPY LOVES ROSIE, here

I could become a serious enamel collector if I don't mind my impulses now. Some of these gorgeous pieces are available right here in my beautiful part of the world.... Ohhh, I must just squeeze my eyes tightly shut or look the other way when I pass one of these stores.... (SMILE...., sigh....)

Happy Day to All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...