Monday 8 October 2012

FALCON enamelware

Oh, I just love this enamelware from FALCON. We're seriously busy to finish the renovations to our kitchen and I can just picture this lovely enamelware in our "new" kitchen (sigh....). It seems they don't ship to my country though but I'm hoping that will change sometime soon (and the  ZAR must get a bit more value again; then I can perhaps do a bit of shopping from FALCON, hmm..hmmm....)





If I could splash out on something, it would definitely be on this; it just makes so much more sense to me to get something that is long-lasting, contemporary and classic at the same time (uhhh, is that even possible??), versatile and funky. My verdict: melamine is OUT and enamel is IN!

Happy day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...