Monday 4 February 2013

I like it a lot

I can't believe it's the 4th of the month already! We've been busy with the kitchen and then had a busy weekend with Cheetah playing indoor hockey and then we were visiting friends on Sunday for a big get-together. We were quite happy that yesterday turned out to be a bit cooler than the sweltering heat we've had this last week. (Phew!)

Here are some images that inspired me over the last few days. I'm beginning to like the idea of white, grey and natural wood more and more; especially now the kitchen is (almost) done and the lighter tones with the bamboo look so divine! (I'll share with you later in the week)

image from here

from here 

from here 

image from here

from here 

 from here

image from here

These rooms are absolutely gorgeous and I am considering painting a few pieces of our furniture all white. I hope you get some inspiration from these too!

Have a happy week!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...