Monday 11 February 2013

Quirky art by Ann Gadd

Ann Gadd is a South African artist, known for her quirky "Ewe" paintings. Her work is excellent, and not only the "Ewe" collection, but all of it. The "Ewe" collection deserves a special mention here though; because every time I see a new "Ewe", I am delighted, amused and absolutely in awe of this woman's insight and sense of "ewe-mour" . I have two (not enough) of her prints and it makes me smile every time I look at it.

I borrowed these images from her website to give "ewe" and idea of what we're talking about here, but it doesn't do justice to the images - so head on over there and check it out for yourself.

Above images from here



Images from here

Absolutely fabulous stuff!

Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...