Tuesday 5 March 2013

Crochet bunting

I finally "got around" to finishing this crochet bunting which was a project I started last year (yikes, I know!) and intended to give to my friend who was having a baby. Well, little Sarah is eight (!!!) months already and I was very pleased to finally give it to her yesterday. She's started sleeping in her own room and the bunting came as a perfect gift to celebrate the occasion. I'll take some pictures of her room to show for another time. I had to drape these over the cupboards in the kitchen to get the "feel" for what it will look like, since it's so long and I had nowhere else to do so.





I like these so much, that I've decided to make a whole bunch to sell at a market. Will keep you posted on that too.

Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...