Tuesday 7 June 2011

The Graphics Fairy

My blogs' NEW LOOK is thanks to the following lady and her beautiful images.


Karen from The Graphics Fairy is in my opinion, the queen of beautiful images on the web. She has over 2,000 FREE clip art images, vintage printables, backgrounds and headers for blogs, and much more for us to use for crafts, collage, scrapbooking, web design etc! She also has some very useful tutorials for the likes of me, who is not so clued-up yet with design on the computer. (I'm getting there... ha) I would seriously recommend spending some time searching her archives for your personal favorite(s).

Every Monday she has "BRAG MONDAY" showing us what crafters have created using images from her blog. I have so many favorite images from her blog that I can't wait to get my sewing machine back so I can get creating.

Here are a few images from her blog:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...