Wednesday 9 November 2011

Paint effects

My husband is a keen woodworker, and a brilliant (self-taught) one at that, too! We have some lovely pieces of furniture in the house, made by him, which I am very proud to show off to everyone who walks through our door. Everything he knows about woodworking, he learned from reading books and watching videos.

Most of the time, I'm a natural wood kind-of-girl; but just sometimes the look of painted wood takes my fancy. To give me something to "play" with, my Captain made a simple long-legged wooden table.

Here is the result of my "fooling around" with paint and brushes.....



2 comments:

  1. Hello:) so good your man is! And a lovely color it was at this table;)

    Thank you for following me:)

    Regards Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely table and a lovely colour!!

    Thank you so much for your comment on my hearts, and blog!!

    Regards Kristin.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...