Saturday 3 March 2012

Adorable kitchens

I saw this picture somewhere on the internet before and loved it so much! Unfortunately I didn't save the location and couldn't find it again.... Bouh! Great was my surprise when I browsed Pinterest and went through a lot of really lovely pictures on this board, which took me to this site.

Isn't this idea to use a vintage bank safe door for a pantry just lovely?



This is the picture that I actually saw on Pinterest that had inspired me to check out this amazing site.



I love these colours!



This is cute too, no?



Well, our kitchen is still "under construction"; my captain will make all the cupboards and shelves and stuff. We have an idea of what we want to do, but need to save up a bit more to get everything we'll need - we want to use only bamboo for the cupboards and drawers and use blum/eclipse mechanisms for everything. It will be lovely when it's finished!

happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...