Friday 22 June 2012

Mosaic stepping stones

My next project for the garden will be to make a couple of stepping stones and mosaic them. I saw some beautiful designs on-line, here are some of them.....



These are just so lovely, I'd really like to try make something similar to this...


Gorgeous floor!!!


Detail - wow!!



It all looks so easy, but I'm sure it's much harder than I think. We have several "funny" cups and other bits of crockery that have chips and have been kept for exactly this purpose. Along with all the bits of mosaic and other tiles we have lying around, I'm sure I can come up with something artistic... This will give our Cheetah and myself something fun to do this coming holiday.

Happy day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...