Friday 17 August 2012

I'm back!!

Okay, so after a long (enough) absence I'm back. My computer is fixed and only some emails were lost; I had a "fresh" backup of everything else (phew!!).

Been busy with lots of different stuff including helping the Captain with the building of our kitchen (photo's to follow when it's at least half done...).

Crochet is still one of my favourite hobbies (of the moment) and I've come across a wonderful blog for crochet patterns/ideas, called Olav's World. It is jam-packed with fabulous patterns for smaller projects. I'm a sucker for "instant results gratification" which is why I like to crochet so much.

This is one of them I've done from so far.....

Crochet rose in the making....

Progress....

.....

.... drum-roll......

....

and........

ta daaaa!!!!!

This flower pattern I got from here. It is super easy to make and doesn't take all that long; give it a try - you'll be hooked!!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...