Tuesday 13 November 2012

Essie Letterpress

Being the image junkie that I am, it is no surprise that I am totally in LOVE with the work created by Essie Letterpress. I saw them at Kamersvol not so long ago and am delighted to know that they will be in my neighbourhood again soon. I am not a woman of many words and often say that a picture can speak a thousand words; so I'll let these pictures do just that.





You can find them  at the The Treasury Christmas Market on the 1st of December at the Oude Libertas in Stellenbosch or visit their website, online shop or blog

Here are a few more images borrowed from the Essie Letterpress blog:







I will definitely be at the Treasury Market on the 1st of December to get myself one of those notebooks with the beautifully designed cover!

Happy day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...