Saturday 3 November 2012

Gardening mystery

Towards the end of winter I was very excited to get some spring and summer flowering annual seeds in the ground; and that is just what I did. With seed bombs and direct sowing into the soil. Several packets of seeds later, I decided to discard the empty packets and not make a note of what went in where. Hence my "problem" to identify this mysterious, monstrous plant in the garden. 


It is now about chest height and still going strong. Looks like a flower is about to unfold itself and I'm rather excited to see what it will look like. Perhaps then I'll be able to tell what it is. It might be a good idea to keep a gardening journal to record everything I do, as I have a habit of buying seeds and throwing them around the garden at random. Bouh!  I'll keep you posted!

Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...