Tuesday 18 December 2012

Christmas trees

Oh my! Has it really been that long since my last post? My only excuse is that it's summer holidays here and we're making the most of it! Average temperature in the day is 35 degrees (or 94 degrees F) and we spend most of our time around the pool and at the beach.

I saw some very cool ideas for different Christmas trees which I'd like to share. We've long stopped using the plastic tree that one can buy in the shop and I'm not quite chopping a tree just for a few weeks of Christmas either. Usually I snoop around the garden for a few branches that I put in a vase and decorate.

Look at these though:





I like the simplicity of these trees and will certainly keep some scrap pieces of wood for a tree for next year.

Happy day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...