Tuesday 11 December 2012

Veggie garden update

Hi all! Sorry I've been away for a while. The Captain and I have been busy again with the kitchen (which I will share with you as soon as it's done...)

Here's an update of the veggie garden which I wrote about here.

 This pic was taken three weeks after it was initially planted...

This is what it looks like today. I have put together a bit of a support for the tomato plants and we'll see how it holds up.  By the end of the week I'll have the other three boxes ready for planting too - my seeds have been ordered on-line from Livingseeds and I'm sooo excited to get busy with all that. Soon we'll eat fresh, seasonal vegetables from our own garden. There are some unusual vegetables that is impossible to get here,  like salsify, celeriac and shallots. I managed to find some on the Livingseeds website and these are the ones we are most looking forward to. I'll keep you updated!

Happy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...