Saturday 2 June 2012

Le Creuset

Oh, my gosh!! I went into our local Le Creuset store today to find a gift for our Cheetah's teacher who got engaged last week. Choices are very hard to make in a place like that but this is what I finally bought for her and her fiancé. A beautiful dish (in this divine colour) that can be used for just about anything; I LOVE it and I hope she does too...


More delicious cook-and-tableware from Le Creuset.....








Hmmmm.... Of course there are plenty more colours to choose from, but this one is my favourite. Maybe that's the reason I chose it for Cheetah's teacher, but at least she can exchange if she prefers a different colour. From now on I will put a little bit of cash aside each month and work on a collection of this beautiful cookware for myself.... Yes!!!

Happy Day!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...